Managing Director and Independent Financial Adviser
I graduated in the sciences and worked for the Worlds no1 Pharmaceutical company while obtaining my Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in 1981.
I added Financial Services to my portfolio of work after about one year.
During the following 30 plus years I have been:-
- Involved as the lead Pension Transfer Assessor for the Law Society.
- Headed the Financial Services arm of a medium sized firm of solicitors where I gained the Stockbrokers qualification.
- I have been the Chief Operations Officer of the IFA arm of the UKs largest Lloyds Brokerage.
- I returned to private practice with my own firm in 2003.
- FGA launched in 2014 with many of today’s team who I have known for more than ten years.
In my own time:-
- Voluntary work as a Kent Link Youth and a Princes Trust Mentor.
- I have served for the maximum 8 years as a Governor at Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust Hospital group and was on the team that won the largest Research Grant for an NHS organization in 2006 of £ 50 million which has since been renewed.
- Since the statutory end of that role I have been a Trustee with the College of Podiatry.
- I have been a volunteer with the St Johns Ambulance and London Ambulance Service as a Community First Responder.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.